Vote for Drupal Commerce at DrupalCon London
With the call for sessions for DrupalCon London now closed, the proposals are now open for voting and commenting. Check out the list of session titles below and follow their links to vote them up. The more coverage we can get in the final conference schedule, the better. Thanks to all those who proposed Commerce related sessions, helping us promote e-commerce on Drupal to the rest of the community.
You can also check out proposals tagged Drupal Commerce on the site for a teaser list including a bit of introduction for each session topic. There are some great ideas being presented!
If you want to get some pre-conference learning in, you should also sign-up for Commerce Guys' Drupal Commerce training taking place on August 22, 2011 at a discounted DrupalCon rate, £325.
- Evolving from Ubercart to Drupal Commerce (Ryan's "Commerce Keynote")
- Drupal Commerce, a Powerful E-commerce Platform (aimed at decision makes)
- Drupal Commerce Contributed Modules Overview
- Developing with Drupal Commerce (expert panel discussing site development)
- Drupal Commerce Nuts & Bolts for Contrib Developers
- Going from Boring Boutique to Social Commerce
- Importing a Store into Drupal Commerce
- The Royal Commerce Challenge: Building Her Majesty's Drupal Store (live site building demo)
- Taxes, Discounts, and Special Offers in Drupal Commerce
- Drupal Commerce and Panels
- UX and Design for Your E-commerce Shop
- The price is right? E-commerce Strategies with Drupal Commerce
- Multi-currency Shops with Drupal Commerce
- Drupal Mobile Retailing
- Social Commerce: Buzzword or the Next Big Commerce Trend?
- Drupal Commerce for Project Owners