Attributes + Sku + Multiple products instance
I have about 100 products, those are flowers, so they have weight, tall, blooming time... For those fields I think its ok, they will go in the "data" field from "products" table in my "Flower" product type, if I'm not totally idiot.
But for the next, I'm totally lost. I need for each flowers, an "age" attribute which give 1 different sku and price for each option. The number of options depend on flowers.
=>Flowers are the same but they have each many entries with few differences:
- age 3,5,7 (but it can be only 3 or 5 or 3 and 5 or...)
- sku (one for each age)
- price (one for each age and different for each flowers)
Other fields are equivalent.
- flowers 1 => 3 years - sku 100 - 50€
- flowers 1 => 5 years - sku 30 - 70€
- flowers 2 => 3 years - sku 200 - 30€
- flowers 2 => 5 years - sku -60 - 110€
- flowers 2 => 7 years - sku 1000 - 110€
- flowers 100 => ...
- Other needs:
- When the customers choose a flower, he will see each option for this one, like a select box with 3 and 5 for flowers 1 and 3,5,7 for flowers 2. So sku and price must be load from this select box (Like the demo I think).
- And when my client (the website administer) want to change a flower description, it must change the description for each sub-flower.
- I have 4 class, which is just a word, they didn't have any difference with other class, I just a ordering. I will make it after with 1 field.
My question is, it is possible to do this (i believe yes, this module is pretty broad minded), and if it yes, any help to do this will be appreciate?
First I'm french, so be cool for my english. And i'm on training for my third year CAT, so i'm not comfortable with drupal and not really with sql... but I want to achieve this. If you didn't have understand my goal, please tell me I will explain it better if I can ^^ .