- Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in drupal_settings_initialize() (line 712 of /mnt/www/html/dcorg/docroot/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in require() (line 520 of /mnt/www/html/dcorg/docroot/sites/default/settings.php).
- Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in require_once() (line 20 of /mnt/www/site-php/dcorg/dcorg-settings.inc).
- Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in require() (line 78 of /mnt/www/site-php/dcorg/dcorg-settings.inc).
- Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in acquia_hosting_db_choose_active() (line 194 of /mnt/www/site-php/dcorg/D7-prod-dcorg-settings.inc).
- Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in acquia_hosting_db_choose_active() (line 231 of /mnt/www/site-php/dcorg/D7-prod-dcorg-settings.inc).
- Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in require_once() (line 45 of /usr/share/php/Net/DNS.php).
- Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in require_once() (line 46 of /usr/share/php/Net/DNS.php).
- Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in require_once() (line 47 of /usr/share/php/Net/DNS.php).
Rules × 92
The rules module allows site administrators to define conditionally executed actions based on occurring events. Rules is used to create taxes, calculate prices, show shipping, and many other important configurable tasks for Drupal Commerce.
5 Questions about Rules this month
Checkout × 70
There are all kinds of ways to handle payment, collect customer information. Drupal Commerce comes with a checkout form builder and lots of options to allow you configure your checkout to meet your business requirements.
2 Questions about Checkout this month
Cart × 67
Trying to figure out how to show certain fields on your cart? How about change the little blurb that says how many items are in there? What if you wanted to remove the cart from your site. Learn all about the cart in this topic.
Order × 64
The Order is central to purchasing items from a Drupal Commerce site. Lots of people need to learn how to print invoices or show various shipping and billing information on their order pages.
3 Questions about Order this month
Troubleshooting × 64
If a question is tagged with troubleshooting, it should be about learning how to figure out what's wrong. Posting questions with error logs, error messages, and other such should be reserved for the Discussion portion of the site.
4 Questions about Troubleshooting this month
Views × 60
Views is used throughout Drupal Commerce for administrative lists, the shopping cart, and many other areas.
8 Questions about Views this month
Shipping × 57
Commerce Kickstart ships with the latest release of Commerce Shipping 2.x. Shipping subdivides shipping methods into individual shipping services, giving you granular control over when each individual service from a provider like UPS should be available for an order.
4 Questions about Shipping this month
FAQ × 46
All of the most common questions end up here. As time goes on, this should read like a very well curated frequently asked questions section.
Price × 46
If your question involves information about currency or exchange rates, or just how to apply a certain discount, this is the tag for you. Prices are complicated and Drupal Commerce has a wealth of information at your fingertips.
4 Questions about Price this month
Product Display × 45
Catalogs and showing off your products is a complicated business. Join in as we discuss best practices and how to achieve a real faceted search, among other things. No question is too simple, join in!
3 Questions about Product Display this month
Payment × 44
Whether we're talking about accepting credit cards, checks, working with a weird API, or perhaps trying to figure out why Paypal doesn't automatically set the order status to "paid" -- this is the place to look.
Commerce Kickstart × 41
Commerce Kickstart is Drupal Commerce packed with features that make it more complete, faster to launch, and easier to administer. And like Drupal Commerce itself, it's free, supported by an active developer community, and backed by Commerce Guys' unmatched expertise.
3 Questions about Commerce Kickstart this month
Product Variation × 34
If you are selling a cool new tshirt, chances are you offer this tshirt in a couple of sizes, perhaps also with a few colors. Each tshirt size and color combo are variations of the same product. If this confuses you, this is your topic!
3 Questions about Product Variation this month
Discount × 29
What's a store without a sale? Drupal Commerce has all kinds of ways to tweak your price or your order so you can offer discounts for your customers. This topic is also good for coupons.
1 Questions about Discount this month
Taxonomy × 28
It's helpful to think of taxonomy as "groups of categories." You can create vocabularies of sets of terms to describe various qualities that your products share. For example, manufacturers could be taxonomy, colors of fabric could be taxonomy. Shared terms allow you to create "related products."
1 Questions about Taxonomy this month
Pricing Rules × 25
Very similar to just the topic of "Price" is the the "Pricing Rules." Once you learn a little bit about Drupal Commerce, you'll learn that rules govern the price of every product. That can be both very powerful and somewhat hard to understand.
1 Questions about Pricing Rules this month
Product Attributes × 24
If you want to know more about product attributes like color or size, use this topic. Note that a more popular topic, Product Variations, is commonly used to create a configurable product.
Customer Profile × 23
Customer profiles store billing information and shipping information. Use this topic if you need to learn more about the profiles and how it can help make your store a success!
2 Questions about Customer Profile this month
Line Item × 20
Every order has line items. A line item can reference a product or a shipping service or a discount or even tax. If it figures into the final total at checkout, chances are it has to be a line item.
2 Questions about Line Item this month
Catalog × 18
1 Questions about Catalog this month
- Page 1